Now we are back open, we ask that you follow our instore social distancing rules.
This will ensure our staff and customers remain safe whilst being able to shop at the garden centre.
* We ask all customers to wear a face mask at all times
* Asking everyone to adhere to the 2m social distancing rules. We have widened our pathways to make this easier to do so.
* We have installed Perspex screens at our tills and we ask you to push your trolley forward then step away while your products are scanned then come forward when instructed to make payment. We will only be accepting card payments. No cash at the moment. We are able to take HTA and Priory vouchers.
* Please use hand sanitiser before shopping in the garden centre.
* Customer numbers are limited so you may be asked to wait at the door if we feel the centre is full at any time.
* Where possible please shop on your own.
* Please plan before you visit to minimise browsing. Our staff will be on hand but we want to protect our staff so please keep enquiries to a minimum if possible.
* We ask if you can only touch items you intend to purchase.
* Dogs are welcome in the garden centre but not allowed in the cafe.
**WE ARE REOPENING MONDAY 1ST MARCH**